Contributors

Monday, July 29, 2013

Drink and Draw pics from HEROES CON. (Kids, Please...Don't Draw Drunk!)

At the end of the first night of HEROES last month, I moseyed on over to a charity Drink-and-Draw; all of the pieces were auctioned off.  Never one to shy away from the challenge of trying to draw something decent while hammering my brain and liver with alcohol, I accepted the challenge!!


Everyone loves Jon Snow and Daenerys Targeryen.  How come no one loves King Joffrey?
Oh, that's right.  He's a douchebag.
At any rate, I penciled him in on a Con Coaster.


Buoyed by my homage to House Lannister-er, I mean Baratheon, I drank another Jim Beam and Coke, and chased it with a beer.  Armed with a larger piece of board, and less active brain cells, I decided to throw down the KINGPIN!


Believe it or not, there was another sketch, one I barely remember doing (I think it was Karnak the Shatterer from the Inhumans saying something vulgar.)  By that time I was so blistered, I didn't even remember to take a pic of it.  Nonetheless, it went to auction, and vanished.  So that counts as a good deed, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment