Contributors

Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'M BACK...(Sorry about that!)

Okay, sorry it's been so long. Almost a year; I need my ass kicked in for not posting before now. So let me slowly try to get the page up to speed. I guess the first thing I need tio do is post what stuff I've done over the last year. Bear with me, guys...

Let me start (or try to) in order. Back in the winter, my chum DJ and I got to talking about the sketchcard industry, and what it would take to get some done. I went to the Scoundrel forum website, and ended up sending a few emails questioning some of the major companies as to whether they had some sketchcard work available. Imagine my surprise when I heard from TOPPs (yeah, that TOPPs!) They asked if I were interested in doing sports cards, and like a good little starving artists, I said I'd give it a try. As a test, they sent me a jpeg of Orioles stud Adam Jones, and asked me to shoot them back a sketchcard-worthy piece. This is what I sent:

They responded with a compliment, and my first sketchcard job! Stay tuned...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment