Contributors

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

WONDERBOY!!

A while back, I was contacted by a friend of mine, Dave "the Big Wheel" Wheeler. Dave is putting together a book of different artists' sketches of his character, WONDERBOY; the proceeds will go to the HERO INITIATIVE in the memory of three people: the late great artist Mike Wieringo, Dave's old Prof. and my dog, Jeremy "Sweetwater" Mullins, and last, but not least, his father, who recently passed away. (If you're reading this and don't know what the HERO INITIATIVE is, then you should be ashamed. Get off your funny-book lovin' ass, look it up, and give, bitch!) As soon as he asked, I was in...

As you can see, I'm still having a ball with my Cintiq. I still haven't got the hang of it to my satisfaction, but Dave was happy with it, and that's what's the most important to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment